Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to resend invite to a User.
To resend invite to a user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the Arrow icon from the Status Tab.
3) Click on the Invitation Expired.
4) Once you have clicked on the Invitation Expired, it will show the list of all the invitations that have been expired.
5) Click on the User Name.
6) Click on the Resend Invite.
7) Once you have clicked on the Resend Invite, a Resend Invite window will pop-up.
8) You can type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. The message will be shown on the email.
9) Click on the Confirm button.
10) A Success! Invitation resent successfully! pop-up box will be shown.
Note: The invitation will expire after 10 days.
You have successfully resend invite to a user.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Resend a Invite to a User.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.