Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to resend the invite to a User to activate his account.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To resend the invite to a User to activate his/her account:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the Arrow icon from the Status Tab.
3) Click on the Invitation Expired.
4) Once you have clicked on the Invitation Expired, it will show the list of all the invitations that have been expired.
5) Click on the User Name.
6) Click on the Resend Invite.
7) Once you have clicked on the Resend Invite, a Resend Invite window will pop-up.
8) You can type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. The message will be shown on the email.
9) Click on the Confirm button.
10) A Success! Invitation resent successfully! pop-up box will be shown.
Important Note: The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via User's Profile.
You have successfully resent the invite to a user to activate his/her account.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Resend the Invite to a User to Activate his/her Account.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).