Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to dissolve a user group.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To dissolve a user group:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups, and click on the User Group Name.
3) In the View User Group page, click on Dissolve.
4) On the Dissolve User Group pop-up window, enter the mandatory fields for Date of Cessation and Reason.
5) You can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification and Include a description in the Email.
6) You can type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. The message will be shown in the email.
7) Then, click on the Confirm.
8) A Success! User group dissolved successfully! a pop-up box will be shown.
You have successfully dissolved a user group.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to dissolve a user group.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).