Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to dissolve a User Group.
To dissolve a user group:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups.
3) Click on the group name.
4) Click on the Dissolve button.
5) Once you have clicked on the Dissolve button, a Dissolve User Group window will pop-up.
6) Enter the mandatory fields for Date of Cessation and Reason.
7) You can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification and Include description in the Email.
8) You can type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. The message will be shown on the email.
9) Click on the Confirm button.
10) A Success! User group dissolved successfully! pop-up box will be shown.
You have successfully dissolve a user group.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Dissolve a User Group.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.