Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a Director to the Register of Directors and confirm a Director's Date of Appointment.
To add a Director to the Register of Directors
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the + icon at the top right. You will be directed to the Add New Entry pop-up window.
5) To add an Existing Board.Vision User to the Register of Directors:
a) Click on Existing Board.Vision User.
b) You will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto filled with an existing Board.Vision user's data. Then, click on Add to Register.
6) To add a New User to the Register of Directors:
a) Click on New User.
b) Enter the information required on the Register of Directors pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) Once you have clicked on the Add to Register, the Director will be added to Register of Directors lists with a Pending Status.
To confirm a Director's Date of Appointment:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Director’s name. Then, .
2) Enter the Date of Appointment, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window. The entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed.