Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Director's information from the Register of Directors.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a Director's information in the Register of Directors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Select the checkbox beside the Director’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on Edit icon.
5) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update on the Register of Director pop-up window. The information will be updated accordingly.
You have successfully edited a Director's Information from the Register of Directors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit a Director's Information from the Register of Directors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).