Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit and remove a User from the Register of Directors.
To edit a user in the Register of Directors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Select the checkbox beside the Director’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on icon.
5) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update on the Register of Director pop-up window.
You have successfully edited a User’s information in the Register of Directors.
To remove a user from the Register of Directors:
Important Note: Only those Users with confirmed date of appointment can be removed.
6) Select the checkbox beside the Director’s name that you would like to remove. Then, click on icon.
7) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove from Register pop-up window.
You have successfully removed a user from the Register of Directors.
Important Note: You will be able to see ceased Users in the Past Appointment section.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit and Remove a User from the Register of Directors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).