Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to filter past or present records in the Registers Module.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To filter past or present records in the Registers module:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Present, then select Past from the dropdown list.
Note: You are able to select filter 'Present’ or 'Past’ for the following:
- Register of Directors
- Register of CEOs
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Auditors
- Register of Members
- Register of Director’s & CEO’s Shareholdings
- Register of Registrable Controllers
- Register of Nominee Directors
You have successfully filtered past or present records in the Registers Module.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Filter Past or Present Records in the Registers Module.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).