Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a CEO to the Register of CEOs and confirm his or her date of appointment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a CEO to the Register of CEOs :
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select CEOs from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of CEOs page, click on the + icon at the top right. You will be directed to the Add New Entry pop-up window.
6) To add an Existing Board.Vision User to the Register of CEOs
Important Note: You are required to create the user from the Users module first so that the user will be listed on the existing Board.Vision user dropdown list. The Existing Board.Vision User with Confirmed status will be able to view his/her Appointment in the Director’s Disclosure portal under Section 156 Current Appointment/Interests.
a) Click on Existing Board.Vision User.
b) You will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from the dropdown list. The fields will be auto filled with the existing Board.Vision user's data. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) To add a New User to the Register of CEOs:
Important Note: If you have added a New User from the Register of CEOs, the user will be added to the Register of Directors for record purposes only. The user will not be auto-created as a Board.Vision user in the Users module. Therefore, there is no information that will be auto-populated to the Director's Disclosure portal under Section 156 Current Appointment/Interests.
a) Click on New User.
b) Enter the information required on the Register of CEOs pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
8) Once you have clicked on Add to Register, the CEO will be added to the Register of CEOs with a Pending Status.
To confirm a CEO's date of appointment:
1) Select the checkbox beside the CEO’s name. Then, click on Confirm Date of Appointment icon.
2) Enter the Date of Appointment, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window. The entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed.
You have successfully added a CEO to the Register of CEOs and confirmed his or her date of appointment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a CEO to the Register of CEOs and confirm his or her date of appointment.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).