Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a CEO's information from the Register of CEOs.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a CEO's Information in the Register of CEOs:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors header, then select CEOs from the dropdown list. .
5) Select the checkbox beside the CEO’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on the Edit icon.
6) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update on the Register of CEOs pop-up window. The information will be updated accordingly.
You have successfully edited a CEO's information from the Register of CEOs.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit a CEO's Information from the Register of CEOs.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).