Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Secretary's Information from the Register of Secretaries.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a Secretary's Information from the Register of Secretaries:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Secretaries from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Secretary’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on Edit icon.
6) Edit the information as necessary, then click Update on the Register of Secretaries pop-up window. The information will be updated accordingly.
You have successfully edited a Secretary's information from the Register of Secretaries.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit a Secretary's information from the Register of Secretaries.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).