Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to assign an Administrator’s access rights.
To assign an Administrator’s access rights:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your Profile Picture at the top right of the screen.
3) Click on your Profile Picture.
4) From the dropdown menu, click on Access Rights Settings.
5) In the Access Rights Settings page, choose the Administrator you wish to assign the rights to, and click on (Assign Sub Role) icon from the Action column.
6) From the Assign Sub Role pop-up window, select the sub role from the dropdown list. Then, click on Confirm to proceed.
Important Note: There are four different levels of Administrator Access Rights. Please click on https://app.board.vision/adminaccessmatrix to find out more.
You have successfully assigned access rights to your Administrator.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Assign an Administrator’s Access Rights.