Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to send a notification reminder to users to act on Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To send a notification reminder to users to act on Approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) You can change the deadline of Approvals with a Scheduled or Deadline Ended status.
3) Click on Send Notification/Change Deadline.
4) Select the users you wish to notify.
5) Then, choose to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
6) To proceed, click on Confirm.
You have successfully sent a notification reminder to users to act on Approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Send a Notification Reminder to Users to Act on Approval.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).