Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view voters' remarks in the Approval.
As the steps to view the voters' remarks in the Approval differ before, and after you have submitted your response action, please refer to the following steps provided.
To view voters' remarks before submitting your Approval response:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approva from your Upcoming Items.
4) On the Approval document, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
5) Next, tap on Approval Info.
6) On the Approval Information page, tap on Show Voters.
7) You will be able to view other voters' remarks by tapping on View Remarks.
To view voters' remarks after you have submitted your Approval response:
1) Tap on the Approval from your Completed Items.
2) On the Approval Information page, tap on Show Voters.
3) You will be able to view other voters' remarks by tapping on View Remarks.
Important Note: If you'd noticed that the 'View Remarks' is greyed out, this means the voter did not provide any remarks.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view voters' remarks in the Approval.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)