To generate an OTP using Authy for Board.Vision App, you are required to register the same number in both apps.
You can opt to turn off SMS OTP by registering your office/home number on both Board.Vision and Authy apps.
To turn off SMS OTP and use the Authy app only:
1) Login to Board.Vision.
2) In your profile, go to Contact Information and change your Mobile Number to Office/Home Number in Board.Vision.
2) Install the Authy App from the App Store or Google Playstore. (If you have already installed the Authy app, you are required to delete and reinstall again after changing your number in Board.Vision).
3) Once installed, open the Authy app and enter the office/home number and email that has been registered in Board.Vision. Then, tap on OK.
4) Select Phone Call on the Get account verification via pop -up window. SMS or Call is free and won't have any extra charges.
Important Note: It's a must to select via Phone Call as you are unable to receive SMS from your home/office number.
5) Once you have selected to get the account verification via Phone call, a Registration Code will be sent to your mobile phone. In 30 seconds, you will be receiving a call from the Authy to your office/home number and you are required to enter the Registration code.
6) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your Board.Vision account will be added into Authy app automatically.
Congratulations! You have successfully turned off the SMS OTP.