Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to register a transfer of shares and confirm the date of transfer.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To register a transfer of shares:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Transfer from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Transfer page, click on the + icon at the top right.
6) On the Transfer of Share Information page, click on Initiate Transfer.
7) Select a Transferor from the Transfer from* dropdown list, enter the Date of Transfer and select the Currency Type. Then, the Shareholder details will be auto-populated.
8) To select a Transferee, click on New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder.
a) If you select New Shareholder, you have the option to select existing Board.Vision user by clicking “Yes”. Then, you will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto-filled with the existing Board.Vision user’s data.
b) If you select Existing Shareholder, you will be able to select an existing shareholder from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto-filled with the existing member’s data.
10) Once you have selected a Transferee, scroll down to Transfer Share Details, enter the information required. Then, click on Transfer Shares.
11) Click on Initiate Transfer again if you want to add in more transactions. Else, click on Back at the top left. The transfer entry will be added to the Register of Transfer with a Pending Status.
To confirm a date of transfer:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Transfer entry. Then, click on Confirm Date of Transfer icon.
2) Enter the Date of Transfer and select the Should this information populate to Director’s Disclosure checkbox if you wish to populate this information to the Shareholder’s Director's Disclosure, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.
Important Note: Once the information is populated into the Shareholder's Director’s Disclosure, it cannot be reverted.
3) Once confirmed, the registration status will change from Pending to Confirmed and the Shareholder’s information will be added to the “Register of Members”.
Important Note: The Shareholder’s information will also be auto-populated to the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings” and the Director’s Disclosure under Section 165 Current Shareholding if the user has been added into the Register of Directors / CEOs with a confirmed date of appointment.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).