You will be directed to the Total Share Capital Details page.
6) Click on the Add Share Capital button.
7) Next, enter the information required and click on Add Share Capital.
8) Once you have added the allotment details, you will see a List of Shareholders section.
9) Under the List of Shareholders, click on the New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder button to add in a shareholder.
10) Enter the information required and click on Add Shareholding. The Shareholder will be added to the list of shareholders.
11) To add in another Shareholder, click on the New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder button.
Else, click on Save at the top right to proceed.
12) Once you have clicked on Save, the Shareholder(s) will be added to the Register of Allotment with a Pending Status.
12) To confirm his/her date of allotment, select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name. Then, click on the Confirm Date of Allotment button.
13) In the Confirmation pop-up window, enter the Date of Allotment, then click on the Confirm Register button.
Important Note: Select the checkbox if you wish to populate the shares to the Director's Current Shareholdings in the Director's Disclosure - Section 165.
14) Once clicked on Confirm Register, the status in Registers is confirmed, and the Director will be able to view his shareholdings when he/she login to his/her Director's Disclosure.
You have registered an allotment of shares successfully.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Register an Allotment of Shares.