6) Click on the Add Share Capital button.
7) Enter the information required and click on Add Share Capital.
8) Once you have added the Share Capital, you will be able to view the List of Shareholders section.
9) Click on New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder.
a) If you select New Shareholder, you have the option to select an existing Board.Vision user by clicking “Yes”. Then, you will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto filled with the existing Board.Vision user’s data.
b) If you select Existing Shareholder, you will be able to select an existing member from the dropdown list. The fields will be will auto filled with the existing member’s data.
10) Next, scroll down to Allotment Details and enter the information required. Then, click on Add Shareholding. The Shareholder will be added under the List of Shareholders.
11) Click on the New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder again if you want to add in more shareholders.
Else, click on Save at the top right to proceed.
12) Once you have clicked on Save, the Shareholder(s) will be added to the Register of Allotment with a Pending Status.
1) Select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name. Then, click on the Confirm Date of Allotment icon.
2) Enter the Date of Allotment, and select the Should this information populate to Director’s Disclosure checkbox if you wish to populate this information to the Shareholder’s Director's Disclosure , then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.
Important Note: Once the information is populated to the Shareholder's Director’s Disclosure, it cannot be reverted.
3) Once confirmed, the entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed and the Shareholder’s information will be added into the “Register of Members”.
Important Note: The Shareholder’s information will also be auto-populated to the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings” and the Director’s Disclosure under Section 165 Current Shareholding if the user has been added into the Register of Directors / CEOs with a confirmed date of appointment.
1) Select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on Edit icon.
2) To edit the Share Capital, under the Total Share Capital Details, click on Edit Share Capital. Edit the information as necessary, then click on Edit Share Capital.
3) To edit Shareholder’s Allotment, under the List of Shareholders, click on the Edit icon. Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update.
4) Once everything is confirmed, click on Save at the right top of the screen. The information will be updated accordingly, and you will be directed to the Register of Allotment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Register an Allotment of Shares, confirm a Date of Allotment of Shares, and edit Share Capital and Shareholder's Allotment.