Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote on behalf of a Director for his/her preferred meeting dates.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To vote for a Director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left menu, go to Planning & Scheduling, and click on the Proposed Meeting Name.
3) On the View Schedule page, scroll down to the Individual Responses section and click on the Arrow Down button to expand the individual responses.
4) Click on the Pen icon under the Availability column.
5) On the Actioned Offline pop-up window, select the user’s decision by indicating a Yes or No, then click on Vote.
You have successfully voted on behalf of a Director for his/her preferred meeting dates.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote on behalf of a Director for his/ her preferred meeting dates.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).