Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to activate and notify a Draft User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To activate and notify a draft user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users.
3) In the User Management Page, click on the User Name.
4) Then, click on Activate and Notify.
5) Once you have clicked on Activate and Notify, an Activate User window will pop-up.
6) You can type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. The message will be shown on the email.
7) Click on the Confirm button.
8) Once you have successfully activated the user, a 'Success! A new user has been activated!' pop-up box will be shown at the top right side of the screen.
Important Note: The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via User's Profile.
You have successfully activated and notified a draft user.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Activate and Notify a Draft User.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).