Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cease an appointment or interest and view your past appointments or interests.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cease an appointment or interest and view your past appointments or interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the appointment/interest you wish to cease.
4) On the Change of Appointment/Interest page, enter the Date of Cessation and the Reason for Cessation, then click on Confirm Changes.
5) You will be prompted with a warning message as you are making changes to an Appointment or Interest that has already been circulated. Click on Confirm Changes to proceed.
6) Once confirmed, your ceased appointment or interest will be removed from the Current Appointments /Interests section and moved to the Past Appointments /Interests section with Pending Circulation status.
Important Note: Cessation of appointments/interests with the source "Board.Vision", cannot be made directly on Section 156. The appointment details are pre-populated from the Board.Vision Registers module. If any modifications are needed, kindly reach out to the Company Secretary to initiate the necessary changes through the Board.Vision portal.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to cease an appointment or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).