Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to reset your password.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To reset your password:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Meetings & Events.
3) Click on Your Profile Picture at the top right of your screen.
4) Then, click on My Profile from the dropdown menu.
5) You will be able to view your personal and contact information.
6) Click on the Reset Password.
7) Then, click on Confirm from the Reset Password screen.
8) You will receive an email with a reset password link
9) Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset your password.
You have successfully reset your password.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to reset your password.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).