Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view Board.Vision release notes.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view Board.Vision release notes:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Meetings & Events.
3) Click on Your Profile Picture at the top right of your screen.
4) Then, click on Release Notes from the drop-down menu.
5) You will be directed to the Board.Vision Knowledge base at support.board.vision.
6) Scroll down to Features Updates.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on where to view the Board.Vision release notes.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).