Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to allow the Executive Assistant to view meeting agenda documents.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later)
To allow the Executive Assistant to view meeting agenda documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) In the Meetings & Events page, click on the Meeting you wish to make changes to.
3) In the View Meeting page, click on the blue Settings icon at the top right.
4) From the Meeting Advanced Settings pop-out window, check the Allow Executive Assistant to View Meeting Agenda Documents checkbox. Then, click on Update.
5) Once updated, the Executive Assistant will be able to view the meeting agenda document(s) from the Executive Assistant portal.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Allow the Executive Assistant to View Meeting Agenda Documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).