Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To change an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users. Select the Business User which you want to change his/her Executive Assistant.
3) In the View User page, scroll down to Executive Assistant and click on the Trash icon corresponding to the Executive Assistant’s name.
4) On the Remove Executive Assistant pop-up window, click on Confirm.
5) A Success! The executive assistant is successfully removed! pop-up box will be shown.
Important Note: If the Executive Assistant has already been created in Board.Vision, you will be able to assign her from the Business User's Basic Information Page.
Important Note: Currently, Business User can only have 1 Executive Assistant.
6) Click on the Pen icon corresponding to the Executive Assistant's name.
7) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Select Executive Assistant, then select the Executive Assistant from the dropdown list. Once selected the Executive Assistant, click on Confirm.
8) A Success! The executive assistant is successfully added! pop-up box will be shown.
You have successfully changed an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to change an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).