Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to install the Board.Vision Chat app on your iPhone.
To install the Board.Vision Chat app on your iPhone:
1) Open the App Store.
2) Tap Search and type 'Board.Vision Chat'.
3) Tap the Get button to download the app.
4) Once the download is complete, tap on Open to start the app.
5) Upon opening the app for the first time, you will be greeted with a prompt showing ‘Board Vision would Like to Send You Notifications’.
We recommend enabling notifications for the app, as it will ensure you receive timely notifications about tasks or events that require your attention.
6) To enable notification, tap Allow.
7) Select E-mail Address from the sign-in options.
Please note that you will be able to see E-mail Address and TouchID / FaceID from the sign-in options for your subsequent login.
8) Tap on Continue from the “Board.Vision-Chat” Wants to Use “board.vision” to Sign In screen.
9) Then, you will be directed to the login page. Proceed to log in with your registered email address and password to log in to the Board.Vision Chat App.
Congratulations! Your Board Vision Chat app is now successfully installed.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).