Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add users to an existing group chat on Board.Vision Chat app.
To add users to an existing group chat:
1) Launch the Board.Vision Chat App on your iPhone.
2) Select the group from the Chats tab.
3) From the conversation screen, tap on the Three Dots icon at the top right corner of the screen.
4) Next, tap on View Group Profile.
5) Then, tap on +Add More Members.
6) From the Add Members screen, scroll through the list of Board.Vision users and tap on the names from the user's list.
7) Then tap on 'Done' at the top right corner of the screen, after you've added everyone you want to add to your group chat.
8) Once finished, the conversation screen will show that you have added users to the group chat.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add users to an existing group chat.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).