This new feature allows the Administrator to add Administrator User Group in Approvals, Meetings & Events, and Planning & Scheduling.
To add an Administrator User Group in Approvals, Meetings, and Schedules:
1) In the Add Approval/ Meeting/Schedules page, scroll down to the Add Administrators section.
2) Click on the white box provided. Then, a Search to Add Administrators window will appear on the right side of the screen.
3) In the Search to Add Administrators pop-up window, click on the User Groups tab and you will be able to view a list of Administrator User Groups.
4) Select the Administrator User Group you wish to add.
6) Once you have selected the Administrator User Group, it will be added to the Add Administrators section.
Note: You are allowed to add more than one Administrator User Group to the Add Administrators section.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)