Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify an Authorised Preparer to send year end disclosure(s) on your behalf.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To notify an Authorised Preparer to send your year end disclosure(s) on your behalf:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Section 165 button next to Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Click on the Arrow down icon and select Year End Disclosures from the dropdown menu and you will be directed to the Year End Disclosures section.
5) Click on the checkbox next to the SN to select all the companies from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Send Disclosure button at the top right.
6) Then, you will be directed to the Send Year End Disclosure pop-up window with a list of the selected companies.
7) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox and you will be required to preview your disclosure. Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
Important Note: You are required to select all the Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes and preview the disclosure documents from the list if you wish to notify an Authorised Preparer to send all the disclosure at once.
8) To edit the recipient list, click on the Edit Recipient List button.
9) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the recipient list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the recipient list, click on the Save button.
10) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Recipient List button.
11) Once everything is confirmed, click on Notify Preparer to Send to proceed.
Important Note: Your Authorised Preparer(s) will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <email@example.com> with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director's disclosures for 'Director's Name' (Director)”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to notify an Authorised Preparer to send year end disclosure(s).
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).