Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to update a Shareholder's date of allotment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To update a Shareholder's date of allotment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your upcoming, pending, and draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Allotment from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Date of Allotment that you would like to edit. Then, click on the Pen icon. You will be directed to the Total Share Capital Details page.
6) Under the List of Shareholders, click on the Pen icon next to the Shareholder.
7) Then, you will be able to see an Edit Shareholder section.
8) Scroll down to Allotment Details, and change the date for Date of Allotment. Then, click on Update at the bottom right.
9) Once you have clicked on Save at the top right, the changes will be updated accordingly.
Please note that you can update the Shareholder's date of allotment with a Pending or Confirmed status.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Update a Shareholder's Date of Allotment.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).