Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to deactivate an existing User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To deactivate an existing User:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User Name with Active status.
3) On the View User page, click on the Deactivate button.
4) On the Deactivate User pop-up window, enter the Reason and Effective Date. Then, click on Confirm.
5) Once the User has been deactivated successfully, the reason you have entered will be reflected under the Deactivated / Reactivated Reason section on the View User page.
This feature is available depending on your Administrator role. Please refer to the Administrator Access Rights Matrix for more information.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to deactivate an existing User.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).