Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive a meeting and download the archival report.
Important Note: You can only archive a meeting that has ended.
Board. Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To archive a meeting:
1) Log in to your Board. Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and select the Meeting with Ended status.
3) From the Meeting & Events listing, click on the Meeting name.
4) In the View Meeting page, click on Archive at the top right.
5) Then, click on Confirm on the Archive Meeting pop-up window.
6) Once the meeting has been archived successfully, it will be removed from the Meetings & Events module and can be found in the Documents module.
To download a Meeting archival report:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents, All Documents tab will be selected by default.
2) Click on the Archived tab and select Meeting from the Module filter. Then, click on the Download icon same raw to the Meeting name from the Archived Items listing. The Archival report will be saved onto your device.
You have successfully archived and downloaded a Meeting Archival report.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Archive a Meeting and Download the Archival Report.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).