Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate your year end disclosure.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To circulate your year end disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab.
6) Click on the checkbox next to the SN to select all the companies from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Send Disclosure button at the top right.
7) Then, you will be directed to the Send Year End Disclosure pop-up window with a list of the selected companies. Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox and you will be required to preview your disclosure.
8) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
9) You are required to select all the Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes and preview the disclosure documents from the list if you wish to send all the disclosure at once. Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Send to proceed.
Your year end disclosure has been circulated successfully.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate your year end disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).