Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to use Face / Touch ID to act on an Approval.
Important Note: You will be able to use Face / Touch ID only for Approvals that do not require a one-time password (OTP).
To act on an approval:
1) Tap on the Approval from the Upcoming Items.
2) From the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with an Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
3) Once you have tapped on the Action button, enter a comment if you desire by tapping on Add Remarks (see yellow box). Then, tap on the response action.
4) Edit your comments if you desire. Then, tap on Update.
5) On the Signature screen, choose to sign within the white box, or select Load Signature to use the signature previously saved.
Your signature will be added to the white box as shown.
6) Then, tap on Continue.
7) Once you have tapped on Continue, the Face Recognition (or Finger Recognition) icon will appear.
8) When the face recognition is successful, you will see a checkmark on the screen.
9) With either successful face or fingerprint recognition, your response will then be captured at the bottom of the screen of the Approval document.
You have successfully submitted your response action.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on an Approval with Face / Touch ID.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).