Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view an Administrator’s access rights.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view an Administrator’s access rights:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your Profile Picture at the top right of the screen.
3) Click on your Profile Picture.
4) From the dropdown menu, click on Access Rights Settings.
5) You will be able to view access rights of your Administrator.
Important Note: There are four different levels of Administrator Access Rights. Please click on https://app.board.vision/adminaccessmatrix to find out more.
You have successfully viewed access rights to your Administrator.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on Where to View an Administrator’s Access Rights.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).