Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view an open approval and its supporting documents as an Observer.
Important Note: An Observer will be able to view the Approval details but is unable to act on it. As an Observer, you are allowed to annotate documents only.
To view an open approval and its supporting documents as an Observer:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Tap on the "Approval" shown on your Current Schedule.
3) The Approval Document will be opened in PDF Format.
4) In the View Approvals page, you can view the Approval's Basic Information (Eg. Approval Name, Description (if any), Participants and User Groups, Summary of Responses, Individual Responses and Participants remarks (if any).
5) To view the supporting document(s) associated with an Open Approval, tap on the Support Document icon below.
Important Note: For Closed Approval, you can only view the Approval's Basic Information (Eg. Approval Name and Description (if any).
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view an open approval and its supporting documents as an Observer.
To learn how to annotate documents, check out the “How to Annotate Documents” tutorial.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).