Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view an Approval and its supporting documents as an Observer.
Important Note: An Observer will be able to view the Open Approval details but is unable to act on it. As an Observer, you are allowed to annotate on the documents only.
To view an Open Approval and its supporting documents as an Observer:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Tap on the "Completed Items" tab.
3) From the "Completed" page, select the Approval.
4) On the Approval Information page, you can view the Open Approval's information (Eg. Approval Name, Description (if any), Participants and User Groups, Summary of Responses, Individual Responses, and Participants' remarks (if any)).
5) Tap on "View Documents". The Approval Document will be opened in PDF Format.
Important Note: For Closed Approval, you can only view the Approval's basic information (Eg. Approval Name and Description (if any)).
Important Note: All unread documents are marked with a red dot.
6) From the Open Approval document, tap on the Supporting button at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with an Approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to View an Open Approval and Its Supporting Documents as an Observer.
To learn how to annotate documents, check out the “How to Annotate Documents” tutorial.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).