This new feature allows the Business User to act on approvals via the Documents module. Hence, Business Users have the option to either act on approvals via the Board Space or the Documents module.
However, please note that the approval details can only be viewed when the approval is accessed via the Board Space.
To act on an approval via the Documents module:
1) Tap on Documents on the left menu. Then, select the Approval that you wish to act on.
2) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
3) Enter remarks (if you desire) and indicate your response by tapping on one of the response actions.
4) Sign within the white box, or select Load Signature to use the Signature previously saved and tap on Proceed.
5) If the Approval requires a one-time password ("OTP") to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
6) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).