We have added a "Joint" option for direct interest under the Director's Disclosure Section 165.
To add a new joint shareholding/interest:
1) Under the Current Shareholdings, click on the + icon.
2) Under Company Information, enter the Company Registration Number, Company Name, and Country of Registration.
3) Under Direct Interest, click on the + icon. Then, you will be directed to the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window.
4) Select "Joint" from the Interest Held By dropdown list. Next, fill in the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest OR Save as Draft.
5) Click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
6) Once you click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning pop-up window screen, the new joint Shareholding / Interest will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).