Previously under Director's Disclosure Section 165, when the Director or Authorised Preparer makes changes in the shareholdings/interests, only the changes made to the holdings under the same shareholding/interest will be reflected in Section 165 Notice of Change disclosure report. 

Now, all holdings under the same shareholding/interest will be reflected in the Section 165 Notice of Change disclosure report if there is a change in any of the holdings.

For example: I have direct and deemed interests in Company A's Ordinary Shares. If my spouse purchases extra Ordinary Shares, which results in changes to the deemed interests, the direct interest would also be displayed under the Section 165 Notice of Change disclosure report to reflect my direct interest in the Ordinary Shares. 

Important Note: For Preference SharesBonds, and Others, the new feature will only apply if they have the exact description under the "Please Specify" field. Otherwise the system will treat it as a different shareholding/interest record, and it will not be reflected in the Notice of Change disclosure report. 

If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at 
support@board.vision or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.  

Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).