To activate your account, you will need:
- Your registered email address with Board.Vision, to receive an activation link to set your password.
- Your registered phone number with Board.Vision, to receive a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
Once you have these ready, we are ready to proceed with Account activation.
To activate your account:
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board. Vision <email@example.com>, with a title, ‘Welcome to Board. Vision’.
3) From the email, click on the activation link provided to set your password.
4) Enter a secure password, of a minimum of 8 characters in length, containing at least 3 of the following: a lower-case, an upper-case, numbers, and special characters.
5) Once you have successfully set your password, open the Director's Disclosure Web app using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browser, via the following URL: https://dd.board.vision.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
6) Enter your email address and password, then tap on LOG IN >.
8) Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. This is a one-time verification from Board.Vision to ensure your mobile phone was registered correctly. In case you do not receive the OTP via SMS, you can use Authy, an authentication app that generates an OTP even without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
To use the Authy app for OTP verification, click here.
9) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, you will be logged in to your Director's Disclosure account.
If you face any issues in completing the steps, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at support@Board.Vision or +65 69097100.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).