Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change your appointment or interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To change your appointment or interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the appointment or interest you would like to make changes to. Then, you will be directed to the Change in Appointment / Interests page.
4) Tap on the Pen icon at the top right.
5) Change the information as necessary, then tap on Confirm Changes.
You have successfully changed your appointment or interest.
Important Note: The Appointments in companies that are pre-populated from Board.Vision cannot be changed/edited in the Director’s Disclosure portal. If there are any changes required, the Executive Assistant should contact the Company Secretary to make the required change from the Board.Vision portal.
Important Note: If you are making changes to an Appointment or Interest that has already been circulated, you will need to circulate the disclosure again. To learn how to circulate a disclosure, check out the “How to Circulate a Disclosure” tutorial.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change your appointment or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).