Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete your appointment or interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To delete your appointment or interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the company you would like to delete.
Important Note: Only those appointments/ interests that have yet to be circulated can be deleted.
4) Tap on the Pen icon at the top right.
5) Then, tap on Delete Appointment at the bottom of the screen.
You have successfully deleted the appointment or interest.
Important Note: The Appointments in companies that are pre-populated from Board.Vision cannot be deleted in the Director’s Disclosure portal. If there are any changes required, the Executive Assistant should contact the Company Secretary to make the required change from the Board.Vision portal.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete your appointment or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).