Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure prepared by the Authorised Preparer.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To act on a notification to circulate a disclosure prepared by the Authorised Preparer:
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org>, with the title “Authorised Preparer ‘Preparer’s Name’ has prepared draft Director’s Disclosure(s) for your confirmation”.
3) From the email, tap on the Director’s Disclosure link in green. Then, you will be directed to the Director’s Disclosure login page.
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
5) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
6) Tap on the Circulate button at the top center of the screen. Then, you will be directed to the Circulate Disclosure page.
7) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
7) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
8) Tap Allow on the pop-up blocker window. Then, the disclosure report will be opened in the new window.
9) To edit the distribution list, tap on the three dots button.
10) Then, tap on the Edit Distribution List button.
11) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
*Please note that only those with Alternate Director, CEO, Director, Director-Chairman, & Director-Deputy Chairman appointments will be shown in the S156 Distribution List.
12) To save any edits to the distribution list, tap on the Save button.
13) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by tapping on the Preview Disclosure button.
14) Once everything is confirmed, you can choose to:
- Circulate the disclosure by clicking Yes, Circulate to proceed; or
- Notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf by clicking Notify Preparer to Circulate.
If you choose to circulate the disclosure, the Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<email@example.com> with the title “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
If you choose to notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf, your Authorised Preparer will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director's disclosures for 'Director's Name' (Director)”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on a Notification to Circulate a Disclosure Prepared by the Authorised Preparer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).