Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To circulate a disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the Circulate button at the top center of the screen. Then, you will be directed to the Circulate Disclosure page.
4) Select Section 165 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
6) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
7) Tap Allow on the pop-up blocker window. Then, the disclosure report will be opened in the new window.
8) To edit the distribution list, tap on the three dots button.
9) Then, tap on the Edit Distribution List button.
10) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
*Please note that only those with Alternate Director, CEO, Director, Director-Chairman, & Director-Deputy Chairman appointments will be shown in the S156 Distribution List.
11) To save any edits to the distribution list, tap on the Save button.
12) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by tapping on the Preview Disclosure button.
13) Once everything is confirmed, tap on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
The disclosure for Section 165 has been circulated successfully.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 165 of the Companies Act 1967”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate a disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).