Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this video, we will walk you through the steps to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view the transaction history
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
Please note that you can make changes only to your past Shareholding or Interest record, or to Shareholding or Interest that you have already circulated.
To make changes to your shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Click on the Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
5) You will be directed to the Change in Shareholdings / Interests page and the Summary section will be shown as the main screen.
6) Tap on Shareholdings / Interests next to the Summary tab, and you will be able to view the Direct and Deemed Interest of the company.
7) Tap on the Three Dots and select Notice o from the pop-up menu.
8) On the Notice of Change pop-up window, change the information as necessary then tap on Confirm Changes.
9) Once you click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom, the Shareholding/Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
Please note that you will be required to circulate the necessary Section 165 disclosure in relation to the changes made to your shareholding or interest.
To view your shareholding or interest transaction history:
1) Click on the Shareholding / Interest you would like to view.
2) Tap on the History next to the Shareholdings / Interests. Then, tap on the "^".
3) Once tap on "^", you will be able to view the transaction history details.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view your shareholding or interest transaction history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).