Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete a pending record in the Register of Allotment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To delete a pending record in the Register of Allotment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Allotment from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name with a 'pending' status that you would like to delete. Then, click on the Trash icon.
6) From the Remove from Register pop-up window, enter Remarks (optional) and click on Confirm.
7) Once successfully deleted, the pending status entry would be removed from the Register and the record would be captured under Logs.
You have successfully deleted a pending record in the Register of Allotment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete a pending record in the Register of Allotment.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).