Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cease a CEO from the Register of CEOs.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cease a CEO from the Register of CEOs:
Important Note: Only those CEOs with their date of appointment confirmed can be ceased.
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors header, then select CEOs from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the CEO’s name that you would like to cease. Then, click on the Trash icon.
6) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove from Register pop-up window.
7) Once successfully ceased, the CEO will be moved to the Past Appointment section.
Important Note: The Existing Board.Vision User will be able to view his/her Ceased Appointment in the Director’s Disclosure portal under Section 156 Past Appointment/Interests.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on cease a CEO from the Register of CEOs.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).