Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Transfer of Shares.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a transfer of shares:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Transfer from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Transfer entry that you would like to edit. Then, click on the Edit icon.
6) Under the Transfer of Share Information, click on Edit Transfer.
7) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update.
8) Once everything is confirmed, click on Save at the right top of the screen. The information will be updated accordingly, and you will be directed to the Register of Transfer summary page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit a Transfer of Shares.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).