Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove an administrator’s access rights.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To remove an administrator’s access rights:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your Profile Picture at the top right of the screen.
3) Click on your Profile Picture.
4) From the dropdown menu, click on Access Rights Settings.
5) In the Access Rights Settings page, choose the Administrator you wish to remove the rights from and click on the Trash icon from the Action column.
6) From the Delete Administrator Role pop-up window, click on Confirm to proceed.
Please note the following:
A Product Owner is able to remove the access rights from an Elevated Administrator / Super Administrator.
A Super Administrator is able to remove the access rights only from an Elevated Administrator.
A Normal Administrator and Elevated Administrator do not have the right to remove Administrator's access.
Important Note: To remove a Product Owner's access rights, please reach out to our Board.Vision Customer Experience Team for further assistance.
You have successfully removed access rights from your administrator.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Remove an Administrator’s Access Rights.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).