Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to generate approvals and meetings statistics report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To generate a approvals and meetings statistics report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left menu, go to Reports.
4) Once you have clicked on Download Report, your document will be saved to your desktop/laptop in an Excel format.
1) Company Name: The report will list down all the companies in the same company group.
2) No. of Approvals Processed: The report will include Approvals with a ‘Pending Outcome / Passed / Failed / Deadline Ended’ status.
3) No. of Meetings Processed: The report will include Meetings with a ‘Scheduled / Ongoing / Ended’ status.
4) Approvals / Meetings that have been archived will not be included in the report.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to generate approvals and meetings statistics report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).