This new feature will allow the Director and his/her Authorised Preparer to edit and delete a pending past shareholding/interest record before circulation.
To edit your pending past shareholding/interest:
1) Click on the pending past Shareholding/Interest you would like to edit. Then, you will be directed to the Change in Shareholdings/Interests page.
2) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Three Dots icon.
3) Once you have clicked on the Three Dots icon, there are two options from the dropdown list:
a) Select Edit Interest if you wish to edit the pending past Shareholdings/Interests record.
On the Edit Shareholdings/Interests pop-up window, edit the information as required, then click on Update.
b) Select Notice of Change, if you wish to make changes to the existing pending past Shareholdings/Interests record.
On the Notice of Change pop-up window, enter the mandatory fields, then click on Confirm Changes.
4) Next, click on Confirm Shareholdings.
Important Note: You will not be able to edit/delete the past Shareholding/Interest record once you have confirmed a notice of change.
Before, you will have the option to select Edit Interest / Notice of Change / Delete.
Once you have selected and confirmed a Notice of Change, you will only have the option to do another notice of change.
To delete your pending past shareholding/interest:
1) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Trash icon.
2) On the Delete Interest pop-up window, click on Confirm.
3) Once you have clicked on Confirm Shareholdings, the past shareholding or interest will be permanently removed from the system.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit and delete a pending past shareholding/interest record before circulation.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).